Date : 2023
New for this year, we’re adding quarterly Make-A-Longs, in addition to a new year of the Stash Challenge.
- Here’s the link to the entry form – the same form is used for the quarterly MALs and the year long challenge (you don’t need to enter both)
- A link to the scoreboard will be coming shortly.
- There will be a Grand Winner Prize – the person with the lowest yardage for the Stash Challenge
- Participation Prizes – quarterly participation prizes will be drawn throughout the year
- Yarn Coming IN – All yarn that you have bought
- Yarn gifted to you does not count
- Yarn Going OUT – Any yarn that you’ve crafted with counts.
- It does not count if you give it away
- WIPs count, it does not matter the start date, the finish date must be between Jan 10, 2023 and Jan 10, 2024
- Spinning yardage counts as yards going out
- Holding yarn double counts for the total (yarn a + yarn b) (same for colorwork)
- You will be asked for proof of your project which could include – a ravelry project, instagram post, blog post or email to the hosts that shows your finished product
- Tools do not count towards yardage